Photos From Club Members!
Photographs are one of the best ways to bring us together, and to liven up our web site! We have a good archive of pictures from past events, available from the Photo Galleries link on the menu on the left. But we don't seem to be doing so well getting current pictures posted. I'm always happy to post pictures if you send them to me, firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, all club members have the ability to post pictures directly into member albums.
Here's how to do it:
1. Login to website (Only members can post pictures).
2. Click the down arrow next to your name (at the top of the Home page), select Profile.
3. Click Photo Albums under Website.
4. On the Photo Album Manager page, click Add Photo Album.
5. Fill out Album name, select availability, add description if desired. Click Save.
6. Click the pencil icon.
7. Click Add Multiple Photos (other options are explained, but this is the most useful).
8. Click Select Files to browse for photos on your PC.
9. Add titles, photographer, data taken if desired. Click Save.
And your album should be there. Give it a try, see what you think.
Our club is pretty spread out geographically, and pictures are a great way to keep us close and in touch. And they don't have to be from formal events, anything that relates to Morgans or club life or interests can be posted. Contact me if you have any issues or questions.
Click the link below to get a copy of the instructions in a separate window:
Morgan H. Malone posted a few shots of his restoration '61 DHC!